Arai Vector 2 Helmet Gloss Dark Citizen British Racing Green
By Arai Helmet
Order now and we'll contact you with an ETA
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $80.21 fortnightly and receive your order now with .Learn More
FREE Shipping For Orders Over $50 (excl. Heavy & Bulky Items)
Arai Vector 2 Helmet
The Arai Vector 2 Helmet is the successor to Arai's hugely popular Vector model. Features for the Arai Vector 2 Helmet include an SAI face shield which provides a wider field of vision. A replaceable interior liner has been modified to improve air flow around the head and to provide a more comfortable fit eliminating pressure points. The ventilation system has been revamped with a larger size switch and larger rear duct which will create 50% more vacuum. The Arai Vector 2 has been created for the rider who doesn't need bells and whistles, but still demands a finely crafted and protective helmet.
- Complex Laminate Construction (CLC) shell that combines excellent shell integrity with light weight
- Arai's exclusive multi-density, single piece hybrid EPS liner
- Arai's multi-density EPS liner is like no other, comprised of up to 5 different densities in some models which is molded into a single piece
- The single-piece hybrid liner and its unique benefit: the direct-fused contact area that each EPS call shares with its neighboring cells creates a mutual support - as one cell is crushed under impact, the surrounding cells assist with the energy absorption. (Liner pieces that are simply fitted or glued together cannot rely on such a high-level support bond.)
- ACF-2 front intake vent has an oversized intake opening for better airflow, and a sliding-door mechanism to more completely close it
- Brow Vent Face Shield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Extreme peripheral view - same wider field of side to side visibility as the Corsair V racing helmet (an additional 5mm on each side when compared to to previous Vector model)
- Tuned rear vent/wing - Air inlets provide improved interior ventilation and heat removal
- Hyper-Ridge band - newly sculpted lower reinforcement band provides stability and lower center of gravity for a lightweight feeling.
- Larger side exhaust ports to increase airflow and minimize noise
- Dual pivot chin vent to direct air to the rider or the shield for de-misting
- Reinforced shell ridges with integrated side exhaust vents
- Larger bottom opening for easier on and off
- Removable/replaceable cheek pads with 5mm peel-away layer
- 5mm peel away temple pads
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT standards
Note: Frost indicates a Matte finish while Diamond refers to a metallic finish with metal flake.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other EasyR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.