The Bell Moto-9 Motocross Helmet elevates the category with not only improved fit, ventilation and comfort, but added safety features as well. Bell's magnetic cheek-pad system allows for easy motocross helmet removal in emergency situations allowing First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries. The Bell Moto-9 Motocross Helmet also includes a removable, washable comfort liner made with silver-woven antimicrobial and antibacterial material that wicks moisture away from the head and kills off 99.9% of odor causing bacteria. Moving outward on the MX helmet, the Moto-9 features a souped-up version of Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation System, a Tri-Matrix Composite Shell that keeps weight low and strength in the right places, and a Flying Bridge Visor. Bell standards like an integrated, removable roost guard, padded chin strap with D-ring closure, Snell 2015 approval and a five year warranty are all part of the package.
- Lightweight "Tri Matrix" shell construction.
- MIPS® Energy Management System.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling.
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek-pads.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents.
- Removable/washable X-Static® XT2 silver liner.
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment.
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin-bar.
- Integrated vented roost guard.
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
- Eject® System ready.
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty.
- Snell, ECE, and DOT approved.
- 3 shell and 3 EPS sizes for an accurate fit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other EasyR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.