Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in Australian dollars. Suggested retail prices listed in distributor catalogs may vary from EasyR Australia retail prices.
- Items can be withdrawn from sale at any time because we cannot control price increases from our distributors (we will not charge you the increased price without notifying you first).
- We are not responsible for typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to cancel a sale at any point.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS FOR COMPARABLE OR LIKE ITEMS.
We will do our best to efficiently and safely package your item so that it arrives undamaged. For yours and our protection all items are sent requiring a signature on delivery. It is the customer responsibility to properly inspect the item for damage prior to signing and accepting delivery, if any damage is suspected then refuse to sign and notify us. If the customer requests for the item to be left without signature at a unattended location then to the extent permitted by law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), we accept no liability and you will not hold us responsible for any loss, damage or other liability occasioned to any items or any claims by you, the Receiver by you choosing to have the goods left at a unattended location and not signed for.
If any damage is found on item then you are required to notify us within reasonable time* If we not notified within reasonable time* we will be unable to process a claim. Once the item has been installed or used any defect or damage to the item will not be covered.
*Resonable time is defined to be 14 days of receiveing the item.
Special Returns Information
Some items have special warranties and return conditions from the manufacturer. These policies are to ensure the best possible experience in the event you purchase an item and have issues with that item. If your item falls under one of the following categories we will require you to contact us to resolve your issue or process your return.
Used and Damaged Parts: Any part which, in our opinion, shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer's instructions, and/or subjected to improper handling, packaging or return shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration. Remember, we can't return products to suppliers or re-sell them to other customers if you damage them when installing.
Exhaust Pipes and Mufflers: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to discoloration. Bluing or discoloration is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, or overheating, and is NOT caused by defective manufacturing. Once you have started your motorcycle, there is no refund on exhaust pipes and mufflers, except in the case of a manufacturing defect.
Gas Tanks: You must use a gas tank sealer with new gas tanks in order for your warranty to be valid. We strongly recommend that all gas tanks be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed BEFORE painting in order to eliminate potential problems.
Seats/Saddlebags/Windshields/Handlebars: Once mounted, these items cannot be returned. Must be in new condition, with no evidence of wear or mount marks. We cannot re-sell a used seat, saddlebag, handlebar or windshield to another customer, so please be careful before mounting your new seat, saddlebag, windshield or handlebars to check fitment.
Electrical Items: Once opened, electrical items cannot be returned, except in the case of a manufacturing defect. In some cases the manufacturer may require the item be sent back directly for inspection before replacing or repairing the item if it is covered under their warranty policy.
Rear Drive Belts – Limited Warranty: Due to the possibility of existing pulley wear, misalignment or improper tension, there is no warranty on belts and no returns after installation. Please inspect the belt thoroughly prior to installation and report any issues to us.
We make portions of our customer lists available to carefully screened companies that offer products and services we believe you may enjoy. If you do not want to receive those offers and/or information, please contact us.