Oneal 2021.5 Prodigy Black/Grey/Red Pants
O'Neal Prodigy Pants
The O'Neal Prodigy Line keeps you cool, dry and comfortable for those hot summer rides. With over 50 years of racing technology and development, the Prodigy line from O'Neal is the most technically advanced gearset with race-inspired graphics and features based on the needs of riders like Dean Wilson and Alex Ray. Superior materials give unsurpassed freedom of movement, while 4-Cell and intake vents work to keep you cool in the most severe conditions. Main body panels feature laser cut perforation in critical areas to help battle midday heat. Rubberize panels at the knees are designed to take a beating while leather panels at the inner knees resist hot exhaust. Stretch spandex throughout the Prodigy Pants keep the straight, athletic fit comfortable over knee braces and body armor. Whether on the track or out in the backcountry, a Prodigy gear set will be a comfortable, yet durable addition to your gear collection.
- Athletic, straight fit
- Durable and lightweight denier fabrics with carefully integrated stretch panels
- Ergonomic pre-curved leg design
- Lightweight rubber patches at knee with integrated air-intake for cooling
- Silicone Lined edge, laser cut perforation in critical areas keeping you cool and dry
- 360-degree adjustable belt
- Silicone printing on the inner waistband with soft feel technology
- Genuine Drum Dyed leather inner knee protection, with padded knee area
- 900 denier rear saddle with Quilted cross-stitched seat padding for added comfort and grip
- Triple stitched in critical areas for durability
- Unique leather and 3D brand incorporation
- Ultra soft no pull half liner, stops at the knee
- 4-way-stretch knees with 2-way stretch calves, sized for knee brace compatibility
(ONP01042-ALT1-HOST, ONP010428, ONP010430, ONP010432, ONP010434, ONP010436, ONP010438, ONP010440)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other EasyR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.