Rekluse RMS-2415050 Reduced Effort Hydraulic Slave Cylinder Assembly for Touring 17-20/CVO 17-20/Softail S 17
Description for Reduced Effort Hydraulic Slave Cylinder Assembly
Fits Touring 2017-2020, CVO 2017-2020 & Softail-S 2017.
This direct bolt-on replacement slave cylinder reduces the clutch lever pull on Harley-Davidson® Milwaukee-Eight® models by the maximum amount without compromising clutch control, modulation and shifting performance.
Feautures & Benefits:-
• Reduced clutch lever pull for less hand fatigue
• Precision machined from billet aluminum and hard anodized for unmatched performance and durability
• Expanded friction zone provides improved control at the lever, resulting in better take offs
• Compatible with OEM and aftermarket clutches, including Rekluse RADIUSX and TORQDRIVE
• Additional clutch lever pull reduction can be achieved when combined with TORQDRIVE
The best upgrade.I was a looking for a fix on the heavy pull with my clutch, a 2018 Ultra Limited. I can honestly say this reduces the pull on the clutch by about 30% which makes slow riding so much easier on a hand that suffers from Arthritis after 45 years of riding. Also the friction point on the clutch has changed to make it more gradual on the take up. I cannot make a comment on the fitment, a qualified mechanic did the job while fitting other upgrades to the bike. Overall very pleased with the outcome.
By: Paul Hunt on 23 April 2021