Yoshimura YO-265000S320 Enduro Series RS-12 Stainless Full Exhaust System w/Aluminum Sleeve/Carbon End Cap for KTM 500 EXC-F
Yoshimura RS-12 Enduro Exhaust System KTM 500 EXC-F
After three years of development and testing Yoshimura is pleased to announce the RS-12 full system exhaust! With the help of incredibly talented factory sponsored athletes, technicians, devoted engineers and a will to raise the bar, the RS-12 has now arrived for your favorite enduro machine.
One look and you can see the RS-12 is like nothing else on the market. As you get closer you will notice many performance details placed throughout the system, from the matte carbon fiber end cap with decal inlays to the precise machined joints, this system takes it to the next level.
Enduro Series systems are an evolution of Yoshimura's early off road efforts crafting off-road exhaust systems. The Enduro Series are all equipped with USFS-approved spark arrestor, forest-friendly noise levels, and are tailpipe emissions compliant.
- Developed and tested over 24 months with factory level race teams
- The RS-12 allows for maximum muffler volume which helps manage sound, add power and provide more clearance for the rear tire and brake caliper
- Improved performance gains and weight reduction
- Just like the works systems Factory Racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints which provide a superior fit and improve system life and performance
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry leading design
- Carbon end cap covers inner cap mounted design which improves durability and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs
- Patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arrestors
- Tapered muffler body inlet design of the RS-12 enables the system to be pushed forward thus helping with weight centralization without sacrificing performance
- Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA
Note: Factory turn signals must be relocated as the muffler outlet is inline of the factory turn signal location.
**Please Note: The fitment information below has been generated as a guide and may not be 100% accurate. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
- KTM 500 EXC-F: 2020,2021,2022,2023
- KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days: 2021,2022,2023
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other EasyR Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.